Monday, August 18, 2008

Wedding fun

We went down to Utah (yes, again) for Nicole and Duke's wedding (Keith's sister). We tried many times to get a family picture, and this was the best (except for Henry who suddenly had an obsession with his tongue.) This was even our FOURTH shooting from various photographers - thanks Jan for getting the best one! Actually, the one where we all look decent is our profile picture - this one takes second. But of course, the one where he looks super cute - the girls are out of control. Anyone know how to edit this pic of him in? And here is a picture that needs to be blown up and framed. It is a rare occassion where Adeline and Lora are getting along! QUICK! GRAB THE CAMERA! And of course we have to add a wedding picture. It looks like they did things out of order. Isn't this a temple wedding? JK. Don't the kids look just thrilled? I think this picture should be titled, "BIRTH CONTROL". hee hee

1 comment:

Trina said...

Oh, I absolutely LOVE that family pic up at the top. Beautiful. And your kids are getting big. Also, I haven't clicked on your blog for so long (because of google reader) and I enjoy your song choices. Of course I do. Cars...lovely. Sheryl Caca...of course.